Pages

Monday 16 January 2012

It's all in the state of mind...

Photo courtesy: www.glamquotes.com


Human beings are a rare species of living beings. They are the most enigmatic and weird creatures found on earth. Most importantly, each one differs from another to a 'WOW' extent. And that makes it extremely difficult to understand them; although, not impossible because wo toh sirf DON ko pakadna hi hai!. Jokes apart, I really wonder how do people even pass their Psychology papers! Anyway, coming to the point, the real purpose behind this post is to share with you all, an enlightenment that I recently received. A significant point to note here is that enlightenment is nothing but that fraction of a second in which something just clicks your mind! Lord Buddha might have sat for years under the Bodhi tree but it was only in a couple of seconds that he could see, what he had been looking for, right in front of his mind's eye. (Just a personal opinion, no offense.) Anyway, let me just begin now. What happened was this:

Since about four and a half months back, I had eagerly been waiting for the III Semesters to begin, for some reasons. They finally began towards the end of November and ended in the first week of December. The new term was supposed to begin in the New Year and so, I expected the results to roll up before the new semester began. For over a month, every day, mind you, every single day, come what may, I had been visiting www.du.ac.in in my sheer anticipation to witness the results. And that wasn't my result. About two days back, the result was finally out and to my disappointment, it was sorted only according to the Enrollment numbers, i.e., the names of the candidates wasn't displayed there. (And I wasn't aware of the specific enrollment number that could fetch me what I wanted) But to my surprise, the thing that I had been waiting for, for so many days, was finally right in front of my eyes and I just didn't care enough to hunt for it. Although I did ask few people about it but that was all. I didn't get what I wanted to know and I am totally contented and indifferent towards the issue. Moreover, I remained frustrated the whole day and that wasn't because I could not find the thing I wanted to, but because, I could not come up with a suitable topic to write on my blog! However, all this while, I was under-going the very essence of the topic. I thought it's too difficult to let go of something. But it isn't so. It is just a state of mind. We always assume that we can't move on. And on some random day, like the one I told you about, we realize that we already have...

2 comments:

  1. This is one of the best article I ever had see. Thank you for sharing. For more information please visit us at:
    Top Motivational Speakers in Mumbai 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your informative post. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be copied in any form without the prior written permission of the author. All views published here are of the author and author alone. They are not meant to hurt the sentiments of any person living or dead. Copyright 2011 Somya Singh

Total Pageviews