Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2011

She...

I know this is kinda silly but I couldn't help writing this poem. I am totally in love with Miss Namrata (Faculty, English). Also, this is an attempt by a girl to praise another girl (which is quite impossible) so I guess I could not come up with the right words and apt expressions. Moreover, I sound like an idiot  (which is true) and homosexual lover (which is not).  So, Here it is.. Laugh all you want...but i love this woman..!!

Well, this is for you ma'am..(I hope you never read this!)


She…

She walks into the dark alcove
And enlightens it with her charm.
Everything about her, I love
Her beauty’s an endless farm.

The kohl in her eyes shine so bright
I could stare at them all day and night.

The diamonds in her lobes are like the countless stars.
Her profound words like an untamed brook flow.
Her touch so warm can cure a million scars
Her captivating beauty makes my mind blow.

She’s one in a zillion, may she smile and spread smiles forever
May any impending hellion, fall apart and mow her down never.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be copied in any form without the prior written permission of the author. All views published here are of the author and author alone. They are not meant to hurt the sentiments of any person living or dead. Copyright 2011 Somya Singh

Total Pageviews